Quilt Retreat 2020
We are now taking bookings for our next Quilt Retreat!
Join us for yet another exciting long weekend of crafting and companionship, in beautiful Fort Belan, near Caernarfon. This time we will be making a patchwork weekend hold-all bag from stunning Japanese woven cottons with wool applique pocket detail and a zipper closing. More details can be found below and you can browse through some pictures from our last retreat at the foot of this page. Places are limited, so make sure you book quickly!
- Where? This event is being held at Fort Belan, Llanwnda, Caernarfon, Gwynedd, LL54 5TP.
- When? The retreat will take place from Friday 24th to Sunday 26th April 2020. Arrival is at 3pm on the Friday; departure is at 4pm on the Sunday.
- How much? The total cost for attendance is £325. This includes accommodation, meals, tuition and course materials.
- Deposit: A deposit of £100 is payable at the time of booking.
- Balance: The balance of £225 is payable at the end of March 2020.
- How do I book? Please call Sue on 07388 045284.
- More information…
- Accommodation: Please note that room-sharing will be required. If you are attending with a friend and wish to share a room together, please let us know at the time of booking.
- Meals/drinks: Please note that meals and tea/coffee/juice will be provided. If you are vegetarian, please let us know at the time of booking. If you would like different drinks or specific food, please feel free to bring your own – kitchen facilities will be available for storage and preparation.
- Cancellation: If after booking you find you are unable to attend, every effort will be made to resell your place (in which case a full refund will be issued to you). In the event that your place cannot be resold, however, please understand that we will unfortunately need to charge you the full cost of the course.
Our first Quilt Retreat was a resounding success!
At our first retreat we made a charming country Christmas lap quilt from cotton and homespun fabrics, using patchwork and applique techniques, with lots of laughs along the way. Take a look at our photo gallery below for a glimpse of everything we got up to!